|Cylinder No. (Piece)||1||1||2|
|Cylinder dia. (mm)||80||80||80|
|Piston stroke (mm)||90||73||75|
|Output capacity (m3/h)||3||3.6||4.5|
|Motor power (KW)||5.5||7.5||11|
|Input speed (r/min)||1440||1440||1460|
|Suction hose ID. (mm)||51||51||64|
|Discharge hose ID. (mm)||32||32||38|
|Max. suction height (m)||2||2||2.5|
|V-belt type||A1880 (3 groove)||B1575 (3 groove)||B2032 (4 groove)|
- KBW Series Slurry Pump is single/double cylinder piston type grout pump.
- Compact structure, well sealing performance, high stability and high pressure.
- High quality pump parts, less wearing parts, long service life, low construction cost.
- High pump efficiency, less noise and dust, environmental operation, easy maintenance.
- KBW Series Slurry Pump is widely used for cement/mortar grouting in roads, bridges, dams, national defense, mines and other construction projects.
- KBW Series Slurry Pump can be used to grout mortar in prestressed component engineering.
- Vertical and horizontal conveying of mortar in building construction.
- Cement grouting maintenance in sand land, blast furnace, cement pavement, highway and other projects.