|Whole machine||Total weight||kg||4000|
|Dimensions in transport mode (L*W*H)||mm||4500*1080*2200|
|Required width for shotcrete arm retraction||m||4.1|
|Outrigger expansion width||m||2.5|
|Boom and spray nozzle||Equipped shotcrete machine capacity||m3/h||5-15|
|Maximum spraying height||m||8|
|Maximum spraying width||m||11|
|Maximum working height||m||7.1|
|Maximum boom expansion length (with spray nozzle)||m||6.1|
|Boom frame telescopic distance||m||2.6|
|Boom rotation angle||°||Left 90, right 270|
|Boom elevation angle||°||60°/-30°|
|Working angle of vertical swing cylinder||°||360°|
|Working angle of axle swing cylinder||°||240°|
|Spraying hose ID.||mm||51,57,64|
|Travelling mechanism||Walking mode||Crawler type :Hydraulic motor + reducer|
|Maximum gradient of walking||(%)||20|
|Width of crawler||mm||250|
|Ground clearance||mm||390 mm|
|Hydraulic system||Hydraulic oil pump type||Load sensing plunger pump|
|Hydraulic oil pump capacity||ml/r||28|
|Maximum working pressure||MPa||21|
|Boom multi-way valve type||(anti-explosion) electro-hydraulic proportional multi-way valve|
|Oil tanl volume||L||200|
|Electrical system||Motor type||YBK3-160M-4, 11KW|
|Mining explosion-proof and intrinsically safe vehicle-mounted wireless receiver||FWS40|
|Mining intrinsically safe remote transmitter||FYF40|
1. KPC-80 Shotcrete robot is suitable for spraying dry concrete, wet concrete or wet and dry mixture.
2. It adopts independent hydraulic drive and 4 hydraulic legs, which greatly improves the stability of the equipment during the spray process.
3. It adopts explosion-proof electrical design, which makes it acceptable in underground coal mine.
4, It is equipped with unique protective cover, which can protect the robot arm.
1. KPC-80 Shotcrete robot is an ideal equipment for any working space, even in narrow tunnel construction.
2. It is widely applied in mining well, railway, hydropower station, urban construction and other engineering constructions.
3. It can be used for slope stability (slope stability), excavation and support, shotcrete support of small vertical shaft in tunnel, coal mine or power station construction.