|Max. aggregate size
|Max. suction dist.
|KH50||4.0~8.0||1.5||4/ 5.5/ 7.5||5||5|
1. No valve operation, no back flow, stable pumping flow, low fault rate.
2. Free exchange of suction inlet and discharge outlet. When the pump is blocked, reversing pump can discharge the obstruction.
3. High vacuum, strong self-suction capacity.
4. Convenient maintenance, less wearable parts (except extruded hose)
1. Construction — pump and spray of cement, mortar, plaster, slurry, fine aggregates concrete …
2. Mining industry — delivery of mining slurry, gold pulp, tailing, thick pulp, filling materials…
3. Water treatment — delivery of water, sewage, thick slurry, precipitated sludge…
4. Pharmacy — delivery of drug liquids, harmful and corrosive materials…
5. Textile industry — delivery of fibers, dyes, additives…
6. Paper making and printing industry — delivery of paper slurry, ink, glue…
7. Ceramic and glass industry — delivery of glaze, slurry, pigment…
8. Brewing industry — delivery of beer or wine, treatment of wine sediment…
9. Food industry — delivery of beverage, cream, juice, milk, chocolate, addictive…
10. Chemical industry — delivery of corrosive, acid, alkali, phosphate liquid, inorganic materials, suspending liquid, electroplate liquid, precipitate …
11. OEM: customized pump manufacture for industrial corollary equipment.